Monday 11 May 2015

Chapel radio promo


Chapel radio promo
It is just under 3 minutes in length and advertises everything that Chapel radio does. It is aimed at people round the college and its purpose is to give Chapel radio promotion so people will listen.
It will be played out on Chapel radio itself so people know what else to expect from the station other than what they are currently listening too.
It has some clips of music and it has some clips of a few presenters talking. I am the main voiceover for the promo, and the voice that is heard throughout. I am also one of the presenters.
It would have to be played maybe a few times a day but not too often that the audience get irritated with it as it is quite long.
An idea for expansion would be to do a few promo’s promoting different shows on chapel radio, and different things coming up in the future.
These would probably be shorter in length but this one is longer due to Chapel radio being very knew to the college.
To make this promo I had a little bit of vocal help to get my voice sound more authentic and to project it a bit more. I had an engineer to press record and read me the script. I also had a little bit of help refining the script so that it flowed better and made more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment